Southbank

Monday 16 July 2012

Southbank in London, near Waterloo is one of my favourite places.
I love sitting in one of their designer chairs, sipping delicious cappacino's and people watching.
Everyone tapping away on their various Apple products. MacBook Air one of choice today.

Now I'm have Meadow, I always look enviously at the women with their Meadow's in tow. And I wonder about them. And think why do they not have to work? Its a pointless thought. But I think it anyway.

I suppose the bigger picture is I have Meadow and I do spent a lot of time with her and so does Rich. But they grow so fast and already my baby is not a baby but a little girl who talks and runs and dances!
I love that girl!

Anyway. Southbank today!


0 comments:

Bake House All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger