Summer days

Thursday 26 July 2012

Summer is here! And it is so welcome. I'm getting to wear cream at last :) Not killing it in this photo but to be fair, getting Rich to take a photo means you have a one second opportunity before he says he is too busy(which he is) so zero time to do more than one take!Also reminds me that I want to change up The OBH sign. That one is too twee!
Meadow in her pretty print dress
My new jacket as predicted Topshop
Navy on navy
Starbucks and my favourite Designers Guild yellow leather purse
New mini dustpan and brush set from MUJI handy for Meadow incidents like crushing oatcakes in to my cowhide rug....
New ELLE decoration to read
My current obsession with Naked I love them and luckily Rich and Meadow don't :)
Our lovely stable door is great for letting in the sunshine but not letting Meadow out!












2 comments:

Cuocakej said...

Gorg, gorg, gorg!
Badass getting that jacket! :)
Cx

Unknown said...

total badass.
i really need it though
I only have 4 green jackets :)
x

Bake House All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger