Flowers and iPhones

Thursday 16 August 2012

My new iPhone arrived! Woot woot.
I need a new case as my case shattered with my iPhone. Any recommendations people?
Miss M was overjoyed to have the box to empty and throw around the lounge. I swear I spend my life picking things up off the floor. She particularly loves anything that is mine, scarves (Whistles! Pictured)bags, purses, make-up.....I think she is going to be just like me :)
We have taken down some vintage movie posters and are replacing them with a big photo wall..this is our beginnings of it - a few favourite shots from the gazillion weddings we have shot and one of me in the woods in Scotland! 
Tonights dinner was fancy with edible flowers in it... so pretty.
Oxford tomorrow so will try to get some decent pics in between working (yawn) and must continue to exercise self control as I drive here






1 comments:

Cupcakej said...

Ooh I knew it was going to be Bicester! Well jel!

Gorg pics! LOVE Meadow and her curiosity! LOVE the pic wall...fab idea! You never were keen on the movie posters! xxx

Bake House All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger