Baby Love

Wednesday 10 April 2013








Some shots from Sunday.
It was SUNNY
It's back to raining :(
The sunshine is so invigorating. We have had the worst 6 months of weather I can remember.
Which is why.
We are going to LA! Woohooo November 19th we will be back in the Land of LA which is one of my favourite cities in the world, along with SF and of course, Paris.
I literally cannot wait.
But obviously have to rein in my budget. No more pitstops in H&M and Whistles. Focus is required.
It has cheered me up no end, as it has been such a tough few months, with a crazy work schedule and Meadow has had chickenpox, coughs galore(last night she coughed ALL night and I got about an hours sleep), temperatures and a concussion! Rich has has so many ups and downs (being self employed is a constant weary battle). We have a busy summer with lots of weddings to photograph, and my new drug is doing SOOOO well. It's all on the up and up.
We deserve this holiday!

I will, obviously start planning a wardrobe and...will get to plan Miss M's too as she, although opinionated, has no real idea of what it is like to be in a warm climate. I'm thinking teeny tankinis and lots of dresses :)

Back to Sunday, how ADORABLE are Spencer and little Monty? I die. That baby is just ridic. I almost kept him.

Hope you are all having a good week, mine has weirdly morphed in to potty training 101. Meadow just decided. No more nappies here! Hello Kitty tiny knicks! (would it be weird to photograph them? They are just so cute!)

XO

5 comments:

soph said...

love spendy and monty pics :-)

Anonymous said...

L.A!!!! Yipeee!! bx

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hannapat said...

Very jealous of your future trip to LA, it's a fab place. What camera do you use??

Unknown said...

Hi Hannapat! Thanks for looking :)
I have 2 cameras, a Canon 30D and a Canon 5D MarkII....mostly I use the 30D and I love it :) So BEYOND excited about LA as we have not had a holiday for years xoxo

Bake House All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger