Sunday-Tuesday

Wednesday 24 April 2013







Kind of passed me by in a bit of a blur. As is what happens when you are on a sales conference. Gone are the champagne days and the presents left in your room. Now it's a glass of red and a please God when can I escape to bed..:)
So I do what all fashion loving girls do. I focus on the bags. Oh Phillip Lim. Oh hello little tiny Prada satchel, Oh how you cheer me so my loves :)
The hotel we stayed in was old and eccentric and rambling....LOVING their cycles and wellies in the foyer..if only I had had the time....I did sneek out at 6am for a run, and I must say the lambs out springing around and 2 friendly horses down the track, sure did put a smile on my face. I was chatting to the horses, and filling them in on things (as you do) when I noticed the CCTV camera moving. Thank God those things do not catch sound!!!!!

Anyway, I'm off to bed, its late for me (22.51!!!!!) and I can barely string a sentence together (you probably noticed) Night everyone! Sweet dreams xo

PS Is anyone else totes confused by Google plus or am I just an idiot?? I lose my blogger profile if I "make the switch" I want to but don't want to lose this. Gah!

5 comments:

Hannapat said...

Hello. Love the Prada bag, it's a bit on the lush side. As for google+ as far as I get it, it's basically google reader coming to an end so you just need to switch over to another blog reader such as bloglovin and that's fairly easy to do. If you have joined your blogger profile with google+ then it just means that it's all synced, right??? Not sure this is of great help as I'm new to the works of blogging but hope it helps. Xx

Unknown said...

Thanks Hannapat! I've given it a go and added bloglovin :)
Now I just have to hope people like me :)
Xoxo

Unknown said...

Thanks Hannapat! I've given it a go and added bloglovin :)
Now I just have to hope people like me :)
Xoxo

Cupcakej said...

The Pashli and the Prada. Oh my! LOVE your blog! x

Unknown said...

Thanks Cupcake! Xo

Bake House All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger