Today

Tuesday 30 April 2013





Cath Kidston is doing a limited edition London zipped pouch! How cute? Had to!
Loving the daffodils in my kitchen, they are pure summer :) and make me smile whenever I see them (and yes, I so blurred out the background as our kitchen island is a bit of a crap fest...every morning it is empty, by 4pm it is littered with stuff!!!)
Husband working away editing a wedding, and getting fired up for the wedding season which kicks off next month...hello working long long long hours at the weekends! Hello grumpy husband!
Drawn towards pops of blue the moment, must be getting over my grey phase, and my good old Mulberry is hitting the spot, along with a new blue patterned skirt from Joules (not usually my style of store, but this skirt is just awesome)

What's making you happy this week? Meadow has discovered popcorn doesn't just exist at the cinema and is forever begging for some! It's the simple things....

xo

5 comments:

R's Rue said...

It is the simple things!
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Sure is! Sunshine on my face...a good book...a hug from my baby! x

Unknown said...

Thank you vindiebaby! X

Hannapat said...

Ooh lovely daffs. I love having them around as they really lift the spirit. Thanks for the sharing the very pretty Cath Kidston bag and Joules skirt (mmmm I can hear the pennies drop, ouch!!). As for the clutter bug problem I share the same dilemma, I blame the kids, doh (darling other half) and sometimes the pets, never me offcourse. How does it happen?! ;-) xoxo

Unknown said...

Hi H! Yes definitely a combination of Rich's and Meadow's and ok, my bits and bobs :)
Yes yes get the skirt it is so fab!!!! xxx

Bake House All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger