Did I tell you

Thursday 30 May 2013





just how much I love that sweet face yo!
so much character, no?
a few other things I am loving at the mo (although not on  Meadow scale obviously)

This amazing overnight bag
Eva Chen and her instagram and tumblr. She is just ridiculously stylish and gracious.
This blog, is all at once gorgeous and inspiring, and also makes me feel such an underachiever! Where is my brand?? Where? Damn it I wish I had thought up Sandro or Maje then I too could be featured, and my little Miss Mog!

Oh well. I'm off to go eat some more salted caramel chocolate and rethink my life :)

Happy Thursday xoxo

2 comments:

Unknown said...

She is darling! Also, I love drowning my sorrows in salted caramels.

Unknown said...

Hi Dani, yep you cannot beat the combination! Yum!

Bake House All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger