Weekend wanderings

Sunday 16 June 2013







I. Doesn't Meadow's hair look a lot like the tubs of grass? Life imitating nature? Poor bugger so has my crazy hair.
II. Loving my Sandro bag this weekend. Reminds me of Paris and the fantastic girlie weekend with my bestie.
III. Pairing smart with casual is my latest favourite. Shirt The Kooples (baaaadly want me and Rich to be one of their couples before we get too old and uncool..actually maybe we are already too old and uncool. How depressing) and dress from Zara. Which I bought to wear to my wedding and then freaked and spent £100's on a hand sewn sequin dress from Reiss (see here)
IV All about matching toes to cardigans. Or cardigans to toes? Surely you are too?
V Richie got himself a new tat. The first of many.

Hope you all had a great weekend. XO

8 comments:

I Turner said...

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog!
I love your Sandro bag. I always feel like I need to carry around too many things to fit in a smaller bag. Do you have any tips for downsizing handbag contents?

www.twodoorsdowndurham.blogspot.co.nz

Hannapat said...

Loving that dress!! I neeeeeed one! Xo

Thelma Frayne said...

Aw! Her hair doesn't look like the grass...

LOVE that Sandro bag too!

courtney said...

Crazy hair is AWESOME hair, seriously - you can't buy that texture. She is a DOLL.

Unknown said...

TDDD thanks! And yes I do have tips! Coming up!
Hannapat get one!
LittleT you are being kind, but thank you.
Marien, hello! Thanks for looking! And seriously, my hair is baaaaad!
Courtney you are a darling
Xxxxooo

Megan said...

loooove that outfit!

Anonymous said...

i've been wearing a dip-dyed denim shirt with everything, too! including jeans...a bit obsessed with denim on denim (though i fear i might look like a cowgirl, ha). PS - your house looks beautiful!

Unknown said...

Thank you Megan so kind!
Yes Jessie totally! Loving denim denim denim. Thanks for being so generous with your comments :)
Xo

Bake House All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger