What's in my Bag?!

Thursday 27 June 2013






I don't know about you, but I LOVE looking at what's in their bag posts. I always have. I love seeing things like celebrity editor's travel essentials/what's in my suitcase/what to pack articles. Weird. But i am guessing lots of others do too? Otherwise they would not be so popular!
SO
I'm off overnight, and these are some 24 hour essentials (minus clothes, that's another post)
I can survive with these, probably for a week easily.
First up. My actual bags. Phillip Lim Pashli satchel (Harvey Nichols) and Prada cross over mini satchel (Prada.com)
Louis Vuitton passport holder (LOOOOOVE), kindle and 2 notebooks (one work, one thoughts and to do's) from Mulberry and Smythsons of Bond Street. Make up bag from Fendi (I got mine half price in the sale)

Make Up Essentials.
I am in love with my BB cream from Loreal. I have tried 3 others now, including Origins, Boots No 7 and now Loreal, and I must say it beats them hands down. It is a white cream and blends in to your skin tone. Buy it. I swear it's awesome. Almost life changing. Almost. Not like in the way winning Euromillions would.
Nars bronzers. Chanel travel brush. Chanel eye shadow cream in silver metallic. I adore this. It comes with a tiny brush! I love anything tiny! It's super sparkley and easy to blend on to your lids.
My Benefit white eyebrow highlighter pencil is my most essential out of everything. I draw it on my bottom lashes, and in the corners of my eyes and I'm on my 4th (each lasts at least a year). It makes my eyes pop like crazy (in a good way!)
Perfume, Ofresia by Dyptique, it was a gift (thanks CJ) and everyday, every single day, people ask what it is and where they can buy it.

On My List To Buy
Bobbi Brown factor 50 face cream. I got a sample and I love it. It's creamy and blends really well. Now I am aging (BOOOO) I am so aware of smothering my face in SPF. I have Scottish skin, freckles and all.
Louis Vuitton key holder. I saw them in store and they are gorgeous. I lose my keys constantly. Every day. Maybe this will help!!!

Sorry there are no links, I have a flight to catch! I will relink Friday.
Please please add your wonderful comments on your travel essentials xoxox


11 comments:

courtney said...

Loved reading this! I have yet to attempt a BB cream - but, you may have convinced me! Safe travels.

Hannapat said...

Some rather lovely goodies!! Have used bb cream and yea I think it's great, i am now using environ and won't change it for the world AMAZING!! Safe travels. Ps love the pic of meadow! Xo

Unknown said...

Yup BB is Bloody Brilliant! I wish Chanel did one. I'm a sucker for their packaging. And I would definitely keep it out of meddie's paws!
Xo

AM said...

I love your bags!

Cj said...

YAY!! LOOOOVE this post! Soooo many beautiful things! Chanel are bringing out a CC cream....soon but don't know when! 'Citing!! Xxx ps. Yay glad you and others love it so. X

Unknown said...

I love your bag!! Also, a lovely selection of items!

Please visit my blog..
http://polkaanddots.blogspot.co.uk/

Brittany, xx

Alanna said...

Did one of these posts a while back, may be time to revisit...Your bag is so chichi. Mine is a huge diaper bag at the moment. Not very blog worthy...

...and here are my diapers, and here are my wipes...oh! Lookie here! A Sophie! Haha!

Unknown said...

haha! Lovin all your comments!
Thanks for the bag love everyone!
Now stalking Chanel for their CC cream!!!! xox

A Little Slice Of said...

Love these types of posts. You've inspired me to do one but currently I think my bag is a couple pairs of sunglasses and lolly wrappers - not so glamourous!! I haven't tried a BB cream as yet but I'm going to try get my hands on this one today (fingers crossed we have it in Australia) as I'm always about things that can change my life! Have a great weekend x

Unknown said...

You have to try a BB cream! If Oz doesn't have it yet, I will post you one! Xx

Anonymous said...

I'm extremely impressed together with your writing talents as smartly as with the format
on your weblog. Is that this a paid subject or did you modify it your
self? Either way keep up the excellent quality writing, it's uncommon to peer a great blog like this one nowadays..


Review my web page ... lego marvel superheroes dlc code

Bake House All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger